Business and Consumer Representation
Whether you are a business owner or consumer, you need to protect your rights. It is essential to work with a lawyer who has experience handling the legal issues you are facing and help you find the solutions you need.
Business Representation and Consumer Rights Advocacy
We provide a variety of services for people starting new businesses:
- Entity selection: We can help you decide whether an LLC, S-corp, C-corp, limited partnership, sole proprietorship or other type of entity would be best for your business.
- Initial operating agreements: The initial operating documents are important for legal recognition and defining the terms of your business.
- Filing with the state: We will help you file all the necessary paperwork and documentation to get your business started.
- Nonprofit startup: We also assist nonprofit organizations with the legal considerations that come with starting their organizations and obtaining 501(c)3 status.
We also represent clients who have had their rights as consumers violated. It is common for larger companies to give their customers the run around and avoid making amends for problems caused by their products or services. We help clients assert their rights and obtain remuneration.
We handle consumer rights and business matters that include:
- Foreclosure mediation
- Credit reports with the FCRA
- Criminal background checks
- Consumer reports
- Filing disputes
- Identity theft
We can help defend you against consumer fraud and overly aggressive debt collection agencies.